School is out, and the summer is here! How will you be enjoying the next few months? Whether it’s spending time with your kids, or taking a tour of the city, our list will provide some fun ideas. This week, we are presenting fellow Torontonians our pick of the top 5 must-attend July events!
1. Matilda The Musical: Starting July 5th, experience this musical hosted by Mirvish Productions that features a fascinating story about a girl armed with a vivid imagination. Be inspired by how Matilda dares to challenge fate and forge her own path. Being the winner of over 50 international awards, this musical is a must-see.
2. Summerlicious: Running between July 8th to 24th, this prix fixe food event is something that should not be missed by anyone. For the next few mouth-watering weeks, you can enjoy great food and drinks, take part of a photography contest, and even experience three-course menus at over 220 restaurants in Toronto!
3. Honda Indy Toronto: Between July 15th and 17th, race through all that Honda has to offer you. From a world of automobiles, motorcycles, power products, and even racing simulators, to live entertainment, driver autograph sessions, and interactive exhibits, what this event has to offer is off the beaten track!
4. Cirque du Soleil – Luzia: Starting July 29th, you can experience a dream-like performance that takes you to an imaginary Mexico. Explore and test your senses as you become enveloped in beautiful acts inspired by the combination of “light” (luz) and “rain” (lluvia).
5. VELD Music Festival: Between July 30th and 31st, be electrified with this showcase of over 30 internationally acclaimed EDM acts. Love electronic music by The Chainsmokers, DeadMau5, Flume, and DVBBS? The VELD Music Festival will feature them along with many other artists!