What makes Toronto great is that tourists and Torontonians alike get to truly explore the city through its unique culinary concoctions. Since we all know that great food should always come with great memories, we present our top 5 unique dining experiences in Toronto!
1. O.Noir: Test your heightened senses when you enter the pitch-black dining hall of this restaurant! Run by a team of visually-impaired wait staff, this restaurant gives its customers insight on what it’s like to be blind.
2. 360 Restaurant: Get a breathtaking view of the city when you dine from high above at the CN Tower, and enjoy some unforgettable cuisine by an award-winning team led by Chef de Cuisine John Morris and Food and Beverage Director Peter George.
3. Mysteriously Yours: A fan of dinner theatre, comedy, and murder mysteries? This restaurant consists of a hilariously fun and interactive performance that involves the audience members themselves! At the end of a performance, the audience gets a chance to solve a murder mystery and win prizes.
4. Rawlicious: From thirst-quenching watermelon salads, to beautifully made vegetable spring rolls, Rawlicious serves platters of super healthy and nutritious food. This restaurant has a clear conscience when it comes to eating – there is no wheat, meat, dairy, and refined sugar in anything that they serve their customers!
5. Medieval Times: Knights, horses, armor, weapons, and a castle. At Medieval Times, you don’t enjoy a mere dinner, but a feast while watching an epic battle of steel and steed! Be in awe as the stone walls of this 11th century castle come to life right before your eyes.