Here is another one of our “Top Lists”! Summer is almost here, and the desire to catch up with friends has never been greater. When you are in the company of an amazing friend, a must-have is a restaurant that is just as amazing. Toronto is famous for its many restaurants – from board game cafés such as Snakes and Lattes to pitch-black dining rooms at the O.Noir. However, it is Toronto’s rooftop patios that are on our radar this week. They do not only offer amazing food, but also allow you to fully enjoy the summer sun. Here is our pick of Toronto’s top 5 rooftop patios:
1. Pauper‘s Pub: Located at 539 Bloor Street West, this rooftop patio is in the heart of the Toronto Annex. It is the perfect place to try out the pub’s delicious beverages menu on a Friday night or the weekend. From non-alcoholic drinks to draughts, to tallboys, Pauper‘s Pub has a beverage for everyone.
2. Madison Avenue Pub: This pub is located at 14 Madison Avenue, and it is home to not only a lovely rooftop patio, but the home of fantastic food and live music. This pub also has a distinct British flair. The decorated walls, brass fittings, and comfortable booths make for a memorable experience.
3. The Flight Deck: Part of The Pilot and located at 22 Cumberland Street, the Flight Deck is the restaurant’s recipe for success. You would not only get to bask in the sunlight, enjoy the cool breeze, have some cold drinks, and make new friends, but also enjoy how it is away from the hustle and bustle of the city’s streets.
4. Sky Yard: Located at 1150 Queen Street West is the Drake Hotel’s roof top patio. The Sky Yard is truly a hidden gem in Toronto, as it is decorated with a very modern aesthetic, and has speedy and friendly customer service.
5. Jazz Bistro: If you and your friends love jazz music, then this rooftop patio located at 251 Victoria Street is the place to be on a hot summer’s day. Its unique atmosphere, coupled with a seasonal cocktail menu, give it a well-deserved place in our top 5 picks. The knowledgeable staff members are a fantastic bonus.
Other worthy mentions include Jack Astor’s and Milestones, both of which have locations in downtown Toronto and are always ready to provide stellar customer service.
2 thoughts on “Top 5 Rooftop Patios in Toronto”
Thank you so much for this post. It is given information of 5 rooftop patios in Toronto.Toronto which is many famous restaurants such as snakes and Lattes to pitch-black dinning rooms.Toronto’s 5 rooftop is
1 Pauper’s pub 2 Madison Avenue pub 3 The flight deck 4 Sky yard 5 Jazz Bistro.It is useful to other users. I will share your post to other person and talk to visit on this site.